Job description machine and plant operator
Machine and plant operators prepare work processes, check machine functions on test benches and put machines into operation. They monitor the production process and control or monitor the material flow. They also inspect or maintain machines at regular intervals to ensure that they are ready for operation. Wear parts such as seals, filters or hoses are replaced.
- You are responsible for setting up, commissioning and retrofitting the production facilities professionally.
- You keep the machines and plants running and know how to adjust and control them.
- In addition, you will monitor the production process and detect and correct malfunctions.
- You independently carry out quality assurance measures.
- Minimum requirements: a qualified lower secondary school leaving certificate or intermediate school leaving certificate
- Duration of training: 2 years