Kaiflex RT-KKplus s1/s2 pipe supports are a combination of extremely pressure-resistant PUR/PIM foam segments embedded in the Kaiflex KKplus insulation product and are protected by highly robust INCERAM cladding. As with Kaiflex KKplus products, the pipe supports also offer a reliable solution for the prevention of thermal bridges and also prevent pipe corrosion. Reliable thermal decoupling is achieved by means of an integrated water vapour barrier and self-adhesive joints.
Thanks to INCERAM cladding, Kaiflex RT-KKplus s1/s2 pipe supports provide minimal smoke emission and, at the same time, high flame retardance. In the event of fire, they therefore contribute significantly to personal protection: escape routes remain visible and the risk of suffocation and poisoning is significantly reduced.
- Reliable prevention of thermal bridges
- Integrated water vapour barrier
- Prevention of energy loss
- Reliable long-term performance
- Simple installation
- In the Kaiflex KKplus s1 system, it complies with the highest European smoke specifications, and with demanding European smoke specifications in the Kaiflex KKplus s2 system.